Thursday, April 13, 2006

L.O.V.E


(oh gosh does that mean i'm into ashlee simspon..)

1. when loved ones disappear/ go mia on me, my human proclivity plays a really short video play of them hurled across the aspalt for a few feet then landing in a pool of blood. then the cold sweat begins.

2. when sitting next to..vertically challenged people on the bus i always feel obliged to accompany them throughout the entire ride in case they feel that i move away because of..sensitive issues. but the real reason is that there's a baby cockroach making its way up.

3. was it worth it when it was over?

4. my bleak future is staring at me in my face in every waking moment. due to rapid depletion of competency in..every aspect that i had.

5. first time in two weeks due tmrw.

p.s is my image still unviewable?